Now that we have our Electroneum Wallets, it's time for some of you to start trading, we are very aware that many ICO investors are Crypto virgins so this little guide should help you out.
The following assumes you are new to Cryptopia and have BTC balance elsewhere to transfer in. (You can also buy ETN with LTC etc but we will use BTC in this example.)
- Sign up for a Cryptopia account here and verify your ID as required.
- Once verified, you can send BTC to your Cryptopia account.
- Upon receiving BTC you will see your balance, at this point, using the search facility, search for BTC and add it as Favourite, then search for Electroneum and add it as favourite, when complete, your screen will look similar to below.
- The next step is to check the market price and make you decision to buy or not, as this guide is for buying, you should follow the market link to the Electroneum section as below.
- Simply enter the amount of ETN you would like to buy, then in the box underneath, if you click "Price" it will populate the remaining fields and show you the cost of purchase, fees and volume you will receive.
- At this point, check that you are happy with the price you are getting, amount you're receiving and if all is well, hit "Buy ETN"
The transaction will process and you will be asked to confirm, once this is done, sit back and watch your ETN grow!
Coinfeed would ask you all to buy coin with money you can afford to lose, volatility is massive in this game and you could stand to lose money very fast, that said as most experienced buyers know, you can also make huge profits fast aswell.
Good luck all of you! We recommend you Hold on to any ETN you have as we feel value is going to be much bigger than shown at launch once the frenzy settles.